About D&H Canada
D&H is a 99-year-old Wholesale Distributor of computer, home entertainment, security and educational products. We offer an excellent benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision insurance. Other benefits we provide include company paid education, service award program, employee assistance program and short-term disability. Sales positions at D&H include base salary, bonuses and commission programs plus training. D&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Summary:Responsible for all sales activities for their assigned accounts and/or designated region. Works to develop new sales opportunities within the assigned territory which will generate sales to overachieve revenue, margin, growth, breadth and recruitment goals. Partners with inside sales and vendor teams to generate, activate and grow area leads. Helps lead sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction and long-term business goals in line with D&H's vision and values.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for growing sales and market share for assigned customers and/or the designated region.
- Builds and executes account specific and regional market share growth plans
- Creates and executes partner development plans including: key stakeholder relationships, sell through, pricing, marketing, revenue growth and sales training components
- Closes complex sales involving multiple stakeholders
- Actively seeks out and follows up on new account recruitment opportunities
- Participates in industry, vendor and internal sales trainings
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Successfully completes sales certification programs where applicable
- Achieves all sales and margin goals set forth by management
- Ability to make suggestions, recommendations as a consultant to the customer
- Responsible for developing and strengthening customer relationships including C level, sales team, marketing, vendor management and engineering
- Increases gross margins through pricing, customer and vendor mix improvements
- Works with vendors to develop regional markets including partner development and recruitment activities
- Weekly/daily travel to visit customers at their headquarters, regional offices as well as industry shows
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Five+ years' experience of successfully building and supporting a regional IT sales channel
- Fundamental understanding of IT solutions including networking, security data center, client devices and software
- Knowledge of and relationships with, area partners and vendors including Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft and HP
- Two tier distribution experiences desired
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Knowledge of Cantonese, a strong plus
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Post hire certifications may be required to gain knowledge needed to stay current in field.
In this position, the hire will work out of their home and the Greater Vancouver area company office. Travel, including overnight, is required; must be a license motor vehicle operator and drive, for long periods of time.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Picking, packing, loading, and receiving inventory of computer products.
- Assist in keeping a clean and safe work environment.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Must have a minimum education level of Grade 12.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred, but willing to train and educate.
- Picking, shipping, receiving, and inventory control knowledge are a definite asset.
- RF experience in a WMS environment preferred.
- Certified Reach Truck operator. Training available.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate solid behavioral traits.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible with hours of work Monday to Friday and weekend work may, at times, be a necessity to support our customer service level agreements.
Learn More About D&H
Why should you partner with D&H? Get an inside look at what D&H is all about and learn why you should partner today!
Keep your finger on the pulse of all things D&H. Read the latest news about D&H, our products, services, partners, and much more.
A complete and up-to-date list of the extensive manufacturer lineup available at D&H Canada!